The Ettes and Company

Friday, December 18, 2009

Easy Caramel Recipes!

I'm taking a few "days off" to get the last of the Christmas preparations done. I mentioned on my facebook status that I was making caramels and dipped pretzels today...and some of you requested the recipes. So.... here they are (click image for a larger view):


Btw...when you make the caramels in the microwave, make sure you put them in a nice, heavy glass dish. They are SO EASY to make, and are really yummy...but the pretzels are by far my favorites! They look darling in a cello bag with some ribbon and a cute tag--quick, easy & YUMMY neighbor gifts!

4 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Thank you soooo much! and of course its all cutely done (which I LOVE!)... hmmmm... maybe I need to make some and send a cute recipe card to the women I VT.... they'll love it!!

Thanks!!

Annette Ward said...

Sounds YUMMY!!! I'll have to make a batch. Too bad we don't live closer cuz I'm sure you'd share! Ha! Thanks for the recipe!

Angelrat said...

mmm, sounds delish, but what on earth is Karo syrup?

:)

Fayette said...

Lol....I keep forgetting to add "notes" for our international friends. Karo syrup, is just light corn syrup. Does that help?