Monday, February 28, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Here's some digiliciousness from our fantastic Creative Team!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
It's not always the big events that mean the most in our lives. My Little Moments • Big Memories Dig-Ette-al kit will help you preserve the memories of those sweet "little" times that are forgotten too often.
All Little Moments • Big Memories Designs will be discounted 25% through Feb. 23.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Purchase the Live, Laugh, Love Bunddle Pack during the sale and SAVE 36%!
Also, join us for our Template Challenge and a chance to win up to $20 in our shop at PBP; $10 of Fayette's designs and $10 of Annette's designs. Fayette is also hosting this month's template challenge at PBP - lots of chances to win!
Have a great week and happy scrapping!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Fayette is excited to be hosting this month's template challenge at Pickleberrypop, and just to make sure things are extra exciting and fun, she is offering you the opportunity to win up to $20 in the Ettes products of your choosing, just for using THE ETTES products exclusively for your challenge! You can win $10 to purchase Fayette's designs and $10 to purchase Annette's designs, for a total of $20!
Here are the "ETTES TEMPLATE CHALLENGE" rules:
1. Create your layout with the freebie templ•Ette using ONLY Ettes products, and you will earn one entry in to our drawing.
2. Purchase an Ettes full kit that you don't already own and use it for the challenge and earn three additional entries in to the drawing! Earn additional entries for each newly purchased kit and unique layout that you submit using the new kits & the freebie Templ•Ette.
Be sure to include your PBP invoice number(s) in your comment post so that we can verify your purchase(s).
3. Upload your layout(s) to the Pickleberrypop Gallery before the closing of THIS challenge, which is separate from the PBP challenge dates. (Please select "Members" and "The Ettes" Galleries when uploading your images).
4. Comment to this post with the following information:
Your PBP user name
Link to your template layout in the PBP gallery
And if applicable:
Link to your own blog (for extra entries. See below.)
Link to your own Facebook post (for extra entries. See below.)
Link to your post on The Ettes wall on Facebook
(for extra entries, see below.)
Your invoice number representing the kit(s) you purchased for this challenge
NOTE: If you submit more than one layout, each layout must be posted in a separate comment. Each submission MUST use a DIFFERENT Ettes kit. Each submission must include invoice numbers representing any kits you have purchased for that submission.
5. As mentioned above, you can also post your layout on your personal blog and/or Facebook and receive an extra entry for each one that you post to. Be sure to link us up to the posts for verification.
All entries must be posted no later than February 12th to be eligible to win.
Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing and posted on Feb 15th.
More than one winner may be awarded depending on the number of entries, so get those entries in!
This challenge is separate from the PBP template challenge that Fayette is hosting, although we encourage you to add your layout to the PBP Challenge thread HERE.
Download the free templ•Ette HERE:
And here is a little inspiration from our creative team to get you excited!