Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Purchase the "If My Heart Could Speak" Bundle by March 23, and save 36%! All other "If My Heart Could Speak" designs are discounted 25% through the 23rd!
Friday, March 11, 2011
And...for those of you who like to WIN, be sure to enter the My Memories Weekend Give-Away - they're giving away THREE $25 store credits (one each on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 11-13). Do you know how much digi goodness you can buy with $25??? A LOT!!!
Don't worry if you're not a My Memories Suite Software user...they sell jpg and png files now too....so you can use them in the program of your choice (of course, we think you should give MMS a try - click the link above or the one in our sidebar to save some $$ on the software!) Click the image below to enter the contest. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!
Last, but not least, and in case you can't find your magnifying glass to read my graphics (hey..it's 2 a.m. here again...I'm too tired to redo the images at this point!) Anyway, the generous people at My Memories are giving EVERYONE a $10 gift to use in their shop. So...head over, enter the weekend give-away, and spend some money in their shop. When you check out, use the code DR10MM.Now, how's that for helping you save some green stuff this weekend? (Lol...and I apologize if your currency isn't green...but you know what I mean!)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Now, on with the harder part of receiving this award. I've already filled the first requirement...linking back to Carly's blog. Now, I need to share 7 little facts about myself (some sites that I looked at said I should share 8...but hey, I'm going with the lower number just coz I'm just not that interesting at 2 in the morning.) This could take some time. Lol...i guess you'll never know because you'll have no idea when I started this post, and when I finally finished it.
Here are seven random facts about me (ummmm...I'm not gonna include info about Annette here, coz you can guess who's going to be one of the 15 bloggers that I pass this award along to.) Anyway, here goes - and this is NOT info about designing...just some quirky facts about me:
1. I hate to be cold. Lol...many of you may know this because of my whining about the snow posts on facebook and in the forums lately! To make matters worse...the little space heater that sits next to me at my comp, and keeps me toasty warm quit working last Friday...seriously annoying.
2. Speaking of annoying...it really bugs me to death when people are too lazy to return shopping carts to the shopping cart corralls...or whatever they're called. Honestly people...just take a few steps and a few seconds and do us all a favor (ok...I'm done ranting now!)
3. I used to sew dresses for weddings (not the bridal gowns...just bridesmaids dresses). I'll bet none of you knew that! I can't say that I miss those days...darn people would bring patterns for that were 4 sizes too small! I had a lot of fun sewing for my girls when they were little too *snicker* They have lots of pics in matching dresses thanks to my love of sewing!
4. I LOVE to play table tennis/ping pong and finally got my own table for Christmas this past year! I'm no professional...but Annette and I have been known to get into a good game when there's a table around (btw...she lives about two hours from me, so I haven't dazzled her with my skills lately!). Lol..we found a table in a house that we were doing a photo shoot at for work one time, and played a game or two. Hehe..I wonder if the owners of the house knew we did that? We also played in a ping pong tournament on a cruise we were on for work...lots of fun (although I didn't win..no surprise there!)
5. I love to experiment with new recipes...my latest favorite is Thai food. Who would have known that Rama Thai Chicken was so easy to make...and sooooo yummy! Two words...coconut milk!
6. I have two unique talents that I shock and amaze people with. I can wiggle my ears...seriously, like I can cause a breeze with the movement. I'm still trying to see if I've passed this amazing skill on to any of my grandkids....no luck yet. And...I can squirt a stream of water through a little tiny space between my two front teeth...so accurately that I could hit you right in the eye if you were within 5 feet of me. Lol....and don't worry, it's just water that I squirt, although I know it comes in contact with the saliva in my mouth. Just don't think about it...it's amazing if you don't think about the spit factor!
7. And my final fact will come as no surprise to those of you who know me. For some reason, my body just doesn't think it needs 8 hours of sleep a night. I function great if I get 5-5 1/2 hours. I'm trying to do better in that department, so that I don't look like I'm 80 when I turn 50 soon...but man, when I wake up, I'm wide awake! I used to be able to function on 4 hours of sleep for like three months when I was getting ready for a craft fair (back in my tole painting days)...but, the older I get, I notice that it doesn't work quite as well as it used to.
Ok...there are the seven random facts about me. Maybe one of my "facts" should have been that I like to write, and tend to get a little wordy *grin* I'll bet you're sitting there thinking that there went five minutes of your life that you'll never get back *snicker* Sorry about that!
Now, for the hardest part. I need to pass this award along to FIFTEEN other bloggers.
Here ya go....happy surfing!
Annette Ward Studio (grin...she's gonna strangle me for this!)
Fabulous Fun Finds
Make it and Love It
Lori Allred - Allred Design
Brown Paper Packages
Kevin & Amanda
Little Birdie Secrets
Simply Tiffany Studio
The Crafting Chicks
Designs by CRK
A Day in the Life (Joanna Ellis)
Stuff (MaryRuth Francks)
Pheeeewwww...getting an award is a lot of work....but I'm done. Have fun checking out these blogs...fantastic stuff!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Here's some fantastic inspiration from our Creative Team. These ladies are unbelieveably talented, and we LOVE working with them!