The Ettes and Company

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Refreshed & Reloaded - Lucky Me Designs!

I'm adding another of my favorites to our shop at PBP today! You'll feel more than lucky when you use the beautiful "Lucky Me" designs! The non-traditional color scheme is fresh & funky and is perfect for everyday themes, as well as your St. Patrick's Day projects!





Purchase the bundle by February 24, and you'll save 36%! If you want to save EVEN MORE, purchase both bundles and you'll save 42% - if you need it all...that's the way to go! See the ad below!





If you just have to have it all....then here's the deal for you! Buy BOTH BUNDLES (Lucky Me Bundle & Lucky Me Hybrid Bundle), and you'll save 42%. This offer is valid through Saturday only...so don't miss it!



Here's some digiliciousness from our fantastic Creative Team!

3 comments:

Shyloh Belnap said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the kit! I just bought it all off PBP!

Guess how un-lucky I am! I have bought almost everything you have done and it crashed with my computer! I am the idiot who didn't back up!

But, lucky you... It is all so cute I plan to rebuy it all (when I stop crying)! :)

Fayette said...

Ugh...that's horrible news about your comp, Shyloh! The good news is that I don't want you to have to buy everything again. I'll be happy to resend files to you for the designs you lost...just send us a list, and we'll get started :)

Annette Ward said...

Arrrggghhhh! I feel your pain! Like Fayette said, we'll be happy to resend the kits to you. We don't want you to rebuy them. So at least that's a little bit of good news!