The Ettes and Company

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Memories Suite

If you've been thinking about buying My Memories Suite, here's an extra little "nudge" to help you make your decision. Follow the link on our side bar to save 25% off of retail...then use the code GMC10off to save another 10%. It's a great deal anyway...but with this extra discount, it will be a REALLY great deal.

They're launching a new ad campaign called "Guilty Mom's Club" (thus, the GMC in the code) It's all in good fun, of course. Lol...but I have to admit, I'm one of those "guilty moms" who is NOT caught up on my photos, and won't be for ummmm....a LONG time :P



I just thought I'd pass along another little bit of "savings" to you! Hey...we scrappers LOVE to save money, don't we?

We hope you're finding some time to scrap with our designs...and speaking of designs, watch for a new release from me early next week....it will INSPIRE you!

No comments: