The Ettes and Company

Friday, June 11, 2010

Meet The Zoo Crew!

We've added another fantastic new kit to our shop today - check out THE ZOO CREW! It's filled with adorable animals, fantastic embellishments, versatile papers and THREE sets of monograms!


Since we knew you were probably going to be short on time this summer with all of your fun activies, we added a great set of "Click" Pages using our new Zoo Crew Collection. The pages are adorable, just like the animals, and will make your scrapping quick and painless!


Purchase the Zoo Crew Collection or "Click" Pages by Friday, June 18 and you'll save 20%!

Our fantastic Creative Team has outdone themselves again and have created some BEAUTIFUL projects using this collection!

I'll bet you suddenly have the urge to go to the zoo and take tons of photos! Hey...this kit can be used for LOTS of stuff...cards/invitations, quiet books, iron-on transfers; so don't think it's not for you if you don't have zoo photos! Can't you just see your favorite little kid wearing a t-shirt with some of these adorable animals on it....and the title "wild thing"? Hmmmm...I think I need to make one of those for my little grandson, Dillon. Better get busy!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Fabulous new kit. The colors are to die for. I'll be getting that one for sure.

Kendra said...

I have a problem downloading one of your fabulous kits! {I couldn't get the "contact us" to work at the shop!I would love if your please email me and I will tell you my problem! :) Thanks! Your kits are SOOOO fabulous!

sophielaree{at}hotmail{dot}com