The Ettes and Company

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Try some "Citrus Splash"!

Doesn't the name of this kit, "Citrus Splash", just make you wanna go get a slushie or a big tall glass of lemonade? *slurrrrrrp* I loooooove cold summer drinks, so I guess that was where I got my inspiration (along with the cute kids that always begin selling lemonade just up the street starting on Memorial Day)! Anyway, we've put together this soft & summery kit to help you celebrate the simple days of summer! Whether your kids are selling lemonade at a lemonade stand, enjoying ice cold popsicles or just having a picnic in the backyard, you'll find designs in this kit to help you preserve those memories!

**WOOOPS** I just noticed that I made a big mistake in the newsletter...and since I don't want to send it out again, I'll just correct it here. If you purchase the Citrus Splash Collection or "Click" Page Album by Friday, July 23, you'll save 20%. Sorry for the error in the newsletter...that's what I get for always being in a rush!


We've also created a set of eight "Click" Pages using the "Citrus Splash" Collection - there should be something for everyone....and hey, we've done all of the work for you! It doesn't get much better (or quicker) than doing your digi scrapping with our "Click" Pages!


Our Creative Team really outdid themselves with these designs. Check out these beautiful projects that they created with "Citrus Splash"!

Beat the Heat by RealRach

Key Lime Pie by JoannaE


Beat the Heat Neighbor Gift Topper by MaryRuth


Summer Smiles by Meredith Cardall

No comments: