The Ettes and Company

Friday, November 19, 2010

ReFReSHeD & ReLoADeD - FrostBite!

I spent some time "refreshing" one of my all-time favorite kits, FrostBite! It's now available in its "spiffed-up" form in our shop at Pickleberrypop! Purchase any of these designs by Nov. 21, and you'll save 25%! All of the images are linked to our shop - check out the slide shows there to see some beautiful samples!




I couldn't resist playing with the refreshed designs, so I created a new set of quick pages to make your scrapping fast & friendly!

...and, because we're always so generous, I created a BUNDLE with all of the FrostBite designs. The normal price is discounted 15% over purchasing them separately, but since all of the FrostBite designs are discounted 25% until Nov. 21, you'll save a total of 36% on the bundle! Now that's a deal!

Here are a couple of samples of the finished quick pages....ya know, I hate being cold and I can't say that I love the snow much, but I really love winter layouts :P


No comments: