The Ettes and Company

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Celebrate PBP's Birthday with . . . LOLLY BAGS!

I know, you're probably asking yourself "What the heck is a LOLLY BAG?" Well.....it's the Aussie term for a grab bag! I've created TWO COORDINATING LOLLY BAGS to help kick off PBP's birthday Celebration. They're not your typical "grab bag"....this stuff is GOOD. It MATCHES....and you're not going to want to miss out on them! Each Lolly Bag retails for over $13, but from today through August 2, you can get them for ONLY $4 EACH - that's a savings of over 70%. Run...don't walk to PBP's Shop and grab these (ok...so you know what I mean - you'd miss the sale if you literally walked to Australia *grin*)

Here's a sneak peek at my Lolly Bags....they don't get much girlier than this!

This is Lolly Bag # 1 - I won't tell you here what it includes...but if you go to our shop, you can SEE everything (lol...I'm not very good at keeping this a secret coz I LOVE this collection!)


ARRRRGGGGHHHH....my Love/Hate Relationship with Blogger continues. The image link is being a bit wonky....so if you can't click the image, just check out Lolly Bag #1 here. *sigh*

...and here's Lolly Bag #2 - it coordinates perfectly with #1, and believe me when I say you NEED this one. I LOVE the Avatars & Spattered Swirls so much....oh wait, I didn't say that. I would NEVER tell you what this Lolly Bag includes!


Since it's PBP's birthday, I decided to give YOU a gift. Check out this freebie made with my Lolly Bags!


Be sure to check out The Ettes PBP Gallery to see the GORGEOUS things that our Creative Team made with my Lolly Bags. I'd show you here...but I want you to go to PBP's Site and join in the fun!

Be sure to check PBP's site regularly this month...we have a HUGE sale coming up, and tons of FUN activities to celebrate their FIFTH YEAR in business! There will be a scavenger hunt, blog & facebook hop, challenges & more....and yes, there will be LOTS of PRIZES. So head over to PBP's Website and PBP's Facebook Page to check them out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your NL link for your beautiful QP isn't working!!!!!!!!!!

Fayette said...

I have fixed that already....it WAS working when I sent the test email. Seems like my day for wonky things to happen. Anyway, I hope you found the link, either on the blog or in the corrected newsletter that I sent.

Anonymous said...

the letters from ( how about a )" freebie " look great .. any chance this could be next freebie :-) ? thanks for considering

Fayette said...

Lol....look closely at Lolly Bag #1....you may see the letters that look strangely similar to the "freebie" letters :)