The Ettes and Company

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Designs from Fayette...and a FREEBIE!

I was hoping to have my new blog up and running in time for this post today. But ya know, there just aren't enough hours in the day *sigh* Anyway, I'll post this release here, and then once my new blog is all dressed up & looking pretty, I'll post a link here so that you can "find me" and keep up with my latest releases.

I'm going to keep this blog open. If you got my newsletter today, you may have read that both Annette and I still have our designs available at My Memories & Memory Mixer. So, we'll just keep this blog open so that we have a place to post about those releases or any changes that may be made to those shops.

One little update about the shop at PBP - it is now listed under Fay•ETTE Designs (I'm adding the emphasis to the ETTE while I transition to help people find me there. So....be sure to look a bit further up the list next time you're in the shop.

Anyway...back to TODAY'S NEWS . . . I have another beautiful set of designs to share with you! Time4Beginnings is the fifth release in my Time4Me Series, and this set will be EXCLUSIVE TO PBP. I thought the theme was appropriate, considering the changes that Annette and I are going through with our businesses. It's also the time of year when we send our kids back to school here in the US. If you're sending the kids back to class, then chances are that you have a bit more time to pursue those things that have been on the back burner, whether it's furthering your own education, pursuing a career goal or even just treating yourself better! Use this kit as inspiration to "just begin" - as the saying goes, "the only failure is the failure to try!" So, GO FOR IT and then SCRAP IT with Time4Beginnings! All Time4Beginnings Designs will be discounted 25% through Sept. 12.

As usual, The Bundle! is the best deal this weekend. It's normal price is 15% below retail, so with the additional 25% discount, you'll actually save 36%! Be sure to grab it while it's on sale...and remember, this one will only be in my PBP Shop!








My CT has done such a fantastic job with this kit. I'm just sharing one layout from each CT member, but believe me there is a LOT more to see. So, be sure to visit The Gallery at PBP to see the the rest of their gorgeous creations & leave them some lovin'. To save time, I'm not linking each image. Lol..yes, it's been a CRAZY Day!

Layout by Alannabanana 
(notice that this layout features a Short Stack!)

Layout by Dina Arruda

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by Brandi

Layout by Yogovonne

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Scrappychic

Layout by Paula

Layout by Blagovesta

Layout by JoannaE

Can you believe how incredibly talented this CT is? Honestly, they amaze me with each new collection! They're always coming up with new, creative ways to use my designs. I love working with this team!

Now, you deserve a little goodie for making it this far, and you know me. I don't want to disappoint you. So, here's your first official FayETTE Designs Freebie! ENJOY!


Here's your last reminder (for now) that this new collection is EXCLUSIVE TO PBP  (I won't be sending this set to Memory Mixer or My Memories) so get it while it's on sale! Of course, you can wait and pay full price...I won't complain *grin*

One last thing...if any of you are going to be at the Scrapbook USA Expo on Friday (tomorrow) in Salt Lake, please be sure to find Annette and I as we browse the expo to say, "Hi"!  And yes, you can still call us The Ettes....we'll always be The Ettes at heart!

1 comment:

G.T. said...

Another fabulous kit in the Time4 series - and another 'must have' for me. Off to PBP!!