The Ettes and Company

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SnEaK PeEk!!!


We've been busy and have another "sneak peek" to share with you! Yippeee!


Fayette has created an adorable "Mom's Life" Dig-ette-al kit to highlight the special mother's in your life. It is filled with fun embellishments and gorgeous papers that you'll love! This will be perfect for Mother's Day. I've created a "Guest Album" which includes "guests" pages in cream and white and three different titles choices; Wedding, Anniversary and In Remembrance. The kit also comes with over a dozen different background colors so you're not limited to just black and cream. A beautiful way to remember those special occasions and people in your life!


These kits will be available in our shopping cart soon so be sure to visit www.ettesandcompany.com to see the entire kits!

6 comments:

Britt said...

Well hurry and get them in there! I am really excited about both of them.

Anonymous said...

Are you planning to produce any paper kits?

Fayette said...

Joyce, You can find the answer to your question about paper products in a post I made a couple of days ago called "Did Someone Ask About Paper Products?" (dated January 30). It's a "Yes and No" answer...so read the post and you'll see why I say that :)

Janelle said...

I am so glad to see the guest book kit...i have had several customers that want to make a digi-book (using the old sofware) for wedding guest books so I'll be sure to pass the info on to them! (:

Kris Mazy Fullmer said...

AWESOME looking kits!! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

dweber said...

Can't wait to see them! I know they will be great just like the rest of your kits! I still have a ton of pictures from my sons wedding that need to be scrapped. Now I know what kit I'll be using!