The Ettes and Company

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last Freebie for NSD


We just added one last freebie to the shop to celebrate iNSD. This one is another "Click" Page created with the NSD Freebie Mini Kit...you'll get both a titled and an untitled page. Get it while you can.

All of the freebies from our CT members, as well as those that Annette and I created are also still in the shop, but they won't be there for long..so again, grab them while you can! And last, but certainly not least, don't forget to visit Dorene, MaryRuth & Anna's blogs to get the freebies they are offering for iNSD!

2 comments:

Angelrat said...

Fayette and Annette - I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!" for the wonderful goodies and discounts you gave us! I am just sad that I missed the speed scrap, but I did get the adorable kit for it *grin*

hugs, Angelrat

Fayette said...

You're more than welcome :) We'll look forward to seeing more of your layouts in the gallery!