The Ettes and Company

Friday, April 22, 2011

P.S. I Love You . . . New in our PBP Shop!

I re-released a refreshed and RELOADED kit at PBP today called P.S. I Love You. This was originally a PAGEkit when we had our website, so I've more than doubled the number of elements and papers in this kit...and well, I got carried away as usual and added a bunch of WordArt and some doodles and made new quick pages.

Save 25% on all P.S. I Love You designs through Sunday, Aprl 24. Since the bundle is already discounted before the sale, you'll actually save 36% on The Bundle if you buy it by Sunday!




These doodles are simple, and there aren't a ton of them, but man...they're some versatile little designs. Love using the hearts as photo masks...but they look fantastic with patterned paper clipped to them, too. I love letting the little curly ends stick out here and there...too much fun!



I think we all know by now that I really love to design wordart. This kit is no different...loads of fun titles, text blocks & word strips to choose from!




....and to show you just what you can do with this kit, here's some GORGEOUS inspiration from our CT. I'm always amazed at the gorgeous things they submit with each new kit.....even when I've only given them 12 hours to get them done *shame on me!*


No comments: