The Ettes and Company

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We have some LuCkY WiNnErS!

I'm feeling extra generous this week, and decided to give four of my newest release to people who entered the MMS/Blog Comment drawing! Each of the winners will receive my Refreshed and Reloaded P.S. I Love You Dig-Ette-al Kit that I'll be releasing this weekend at PBP.



....and don't panic, if you bought it as a PAGEkit when we had our website...it's more than twice the size that it was before and has tons of fun new goodies in it! You're gonna be drooling when you see what the Creative Team has done with this Kit!


I'll add links in a new blog post when I release the kit....if I linked it now, you'd find out what our newsletter subscribers found out earlier today. Don't you wish you had subscribed? Well...subscribe now, and you won't miss out next time!


Btw...the winners were selected by Random.Org. I'm choosing two winners from the entires at MMS, and two from the comments here on the blog and on FB. I'll probably NEVER show the graphics of the random page & lists of entries...takes way too much time, so just know that I'm honest. I don't cheat...and I really give the stuff to the people that win!

From the Blog & Facebook comments, the winners are:


Brandi

Dawn L. Young







..and from the entries through our link on the MMS website, the winners are:


lfahey at gmail.com

thewilliamsare at gmail.com
If you're one of the lucky winners, please email me at fayettedesigns at comcast.net and I'll arrange to get your prize to you!

2 comments:

Lbrtychic said...

I'm pretty sure I am on the newsletter, but I didn't get it this time. I tried to subscribe, but it says I'm already on there. can you check???

lbrtychic at gmail dot com

Fayette said...

Hi Liberty, I'm sorry you didn't get the newsletter. I just resent it to you, so check your email soon!