The Ettes and Company

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Designs - My Man!

“My Man” is filled with rich, masculine colors, manly patterns and gorgeous textures. It’s perfect for scrapping Father’s Day pages or projects about your favorite guys, whether they’re young or “not-so-young”! But, it isn’t “so” manly that it can’t be used for other themes. You’ll love the variety of embellishments from cogs & crowns to flowers & swirls! Get in touch with your masculine side and give the “My Man” designs a try!





Here's a little inside info for you...if you were subscribed to our newsletter, you would have been able to get this cute My Man Mini•Kit for FREE with our Early Bird preview & sale. You can still get it, but you'll have to buy it in our shop...but hey, it's a great price...CHEAP!









Here's a sample of a finished quick page...I just HAD to show off my adorable grandson, Dillon. Yes, he has this grandma (and everyone else in the family) wrapped around his pinky! His brother and sister call him "Dill Pickle"....it's just too cute!



Our creative team really worked their magic with this kit....and this is just a sampling of the gorgeous layouts they created with My Man. Be sure to check out our gallery at PBP to see the other beautiful CT layouts!






1 comment:

PeppisNo1 said...

I love The Ettes designs and also that so much is included in each design. I especially like when alphabets come in complete sets of colours - sometimes I don't want to mix up the colours in my title.