The Ettes and Company

Monday, June 6, 2011

Fayette is Featured in The Digi Files!

I'm more than thrilled to be featured as one of the designers in The Digi Files this month! I created a new kit called "Sandbox Summer" just for this project. It's such a fun kit, stuffed with designs perfect for creating projects about happy, ordinary summer days with your family! It will be available through The Digi Files until June 30 - this is a fantastic deal for those of you who aren't familiar withThe Digi Files. You get full kits from several designers - a value of  at least $50 for a ridiculously LOW price! If you're interested in buying The Digi Files, check it out here.  My kit will be revealed at The Daily Digi sometime today. If you don't see it right off the bat, just check back a little later. Here's the preview of this fantastically fun kit!


If you don't buy the kit through The Daily Digi, rest assured, you'll be able to get it at PBP, but you'll have to be patient! Sandbox Summer, the full Dig-Ette-al Kit, will be available in my shop at Pickleberrypop on July 1!

To celebrate being featured in The Digi Files, we're having a sale in our PBP Shop! Everything will be DISCOUNTED 30% Monday, June 6 ONLY - even the new stuff shown below!

Once I started designing for this theme, I just couldn't stop! Check out the adorable "extras" that I designed for Sandbox Summer. All extras are available exclusively at PBP right now (and I think I mentioned that they're on sale!) Here's a preview of the extra goodies I designed.






I have to tell you, that we have THE MOST TALENTED scrappers on our Creative Team. They really ROCKED this kit again (and yes, I know I say that every time, but hey....it's true!) Be sure to visit The Ettes Gallery at PBP and leave them some loving on these fabulous layouts!

 
So, be sure to head over & check out my feature day at The Daily Digi and pick up a great deal on loads of digi designs this month! Then, be sure to head back to our PBP Shop and pick up all of the coodinating goodies!

No comments: