The Ettes and Company

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Have a WiNnER!

Sorry I'm a day late....yesterday disappeared and I didn't accomplish what I planned!

Anyway, I did a drawing to select a winner from the post comments below. The drawing was done through Random.Org...and here is the result:


So....comment #15 by G.T. WINS my Time4Dreams Bundle....a value of $23.94! Email me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net Trish, and I'll get you the code so that you can download your prize from my PBP shop! Congrats...and enjoy!

Awwwwwww, heck, I'm feeling kind of generous today. So, I've decided to give a "runner-up" prize away, too! In the second drawing, comment #8 by Katrina wins my Time4Dreams Dig-Ette-al Kit! Please email me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net to get your code to download your prize from my PBP shop!




Congrats, ladies! If either of you already have the kits that you've won, don't worry...we'll work something out!

Thanks to each of you for your comments, and for keeping up with our designs. Don't give up if you didn't win. I'll be releasing a new kit in my Time4Me series in a couple of weeks...and I'm going to be giving some goodies away from that one too! Watch our blog and FB for details!

1 comment:

G.T. said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! What a wonderful surprise.
Trish