The Ettes and Company

Friday, June 10, 2011

New from Fayette - Time4Dreams

Time4Dreams is the second release in my Time4Me Series. We all have dreams, whether it’s to travel to exotic places, get an education, or even to just get through a difficult time that we’re facing. We need to make those dreams part of our stories that we leave behind. That’s the point of my Time4Me series..to create pages about US and help our friends and family know who we REALLY are. The gorgeous elements, papers and wordart in this kit will help you tell that story in a beautiful way!







All of the Time4Dreams designs are discounted 25% through Sunday, June 12. Since the Bundle's normal price is discounted 15%, that means that during the sale, you'll actually save 36% on The Bundle! I can't even tell you how much fun it is for me to see the gorgeous layouts that our CT creates with each new set of designs. They've outdone themselves with this kit, again! They created so many gorgeous layouts that I can't show them all here. Be sure to visit The Ettes Gallery at PBP so that you can be even more inspired by their talent. While you're there, be sure to leave a little lovin' on some of the gorgeous layouts!

Although I'm always amazed at the talent of these ladies, there are times when the stories that they share on their layouts move me more than I can say. That happened several times with the layouts created for this set, but I'd like to feature one layout that literally moved me to tears. This layout by Mother Bear is stunning to look at. Her placement of the elements, and the balance that she's created just draw your eye in. It has an almost whimsical feel. But, the most impressive part of this layout to me is the journaling. This is EXACTLY what I hoped that this Time4Me series of designs would encourage. Take time to read it. It may just change the way you create your pages in the future.






I hope you find inspiration in these designs and the projects that our CT has created with them.

No comments: