The Ettes and Company

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Giving away more GoOdiES!

Thanks for giving us your opinions on our templates -- colored vs. grayscale. The colored templates win...and so do these people who left left a comment telling us their preference:


(Winners were chosen using http://www.random.org/ so you can be assured that it was completely unbiased :) Please contact me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net, and I'll send you your prize :) You'll each be receiving a cute little sheet of gift tags to help you get a jump on the holidays. These are in png format, so you can easily separate them to use them digitally, or print them and cut them out to put on your packages!


Have fun, and thanks for participating!

P.S. Don't forget to send me the sample layouts you created using the free template....and yes, I'm NagGiNG again *sigh*

6 comments:

Britt said...

TOTALLY cute tags! Ok I think I will hold my "Layout from the template" hostage and try to bribe you guys for the tags.....lol
Keep up these great designs and let us buy some!
Britt

Kris Mazy Fullmer said...

THANKS!!! I can't wait to use them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!
I can't wait to use these as I was planning on getting started making my tags this year.

Melissa D said...

Very cute tags, congratulations guys!

Still working on my layout as I only just got my upgraded version of Paint shop pro and still learning where everything is and how to use these templates in it.

Fairy said...

I just joined.... How can I get hold of the templates so I can start being creative??

I have always loved your designs from TLC & Breezy.

Fayette said...

Fairy,

Just send an email to me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net, and I'll send the template back to you.

Btw...if anyone else reads this, I hope you feel guilty for not sending me your completed "template" layout *hint*hint*hint* :)