The Ettes and Company

Monday, December 29, 2008

CrEaTiVitY

We hope you're busy creating beautiful projects using both the freebies that we recently gave out, and the products that you purchased from our store (btw....thanks for shopping with us!)

We have an ulterior motive for wanting you to create things with our designs :) We will be launching the gallery on our website in the next week or ten days, and we'd LOVE it if you had some projects already created to upload the minute it goes live! Of course, the projects uploaded to our gallery will need to be created using a majority of designs from The Ettes & Company. Please do not share projects using our "old" designs from other companies. We want to highlight our most recent collections in our new gallery! As the launch date for the gallery gets closer, we'll share specific details on how you can go about sharing your creations with us there!

I've been busy creating layouts using the "Friends" (freebie) designs. I'll give you a sneak peek at one of them.

This set of designs is a lot of fun to use because there's SO MUCH to choose from. This layout will become a "Click" Page in our store in the next week or two...so be watching for it. So far I've done four double layouts with this set...and I'm thinking of doing another really big project. I won't tell ya what it is yet...just in case I change my mind :)

No comments: