The Ettes and Company

Monday, April 13, 2009

Are you an MMS Scrapper?

We've had emails from several of our MMS scrapping friends asking about our latest designs. If you've been waiting for our newest collections to be available through MMS, the wait is OVER! They have updated their website and have filled the shop with new goodies! You can see all of our latest collections and cards in The Design Shop. So, head over and take a look!

If you haven't taken the plunge with My Memories Suite yet, now is a great time to buy it. You can still save 25% on the software using our link in the sidebar, and they are constantly adding to the designs available for you to use.

I was talking to one of the ladies that works for MMS the other day, and was asking her how I could get a photobook published that I am putting together for my son for graduation (I've been building the layouts in photoshop through the year.) Anyway, she told me that I can import my layouts into the program, and send it in for printing through them. Wooooo Hooooo...I've seen their photobooks, and they're beautiful. So, that's what I'll be doing.

So, there's the update for MMS. Watch for another blog post later this week -- I'll be adding another collection to the shop that is TOTALLY MASCULINE. We hope you're intrigued by the words "Tall, Dark & Handsome" :)

No comments: