The Ettes and Company

Monday, April 6, 2009

A SnEaK PeEK and a BiRtHDaY WiSH!


Today is my son's birthday...he turns 18! I thought I'd wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and give you a sneak peek, all at one time! So...I created a layout using the collection that I'm just finishing up...nice and masculine, which fits him perfectly :) He's a big, tough football and lacrosse player, and is just an all-around great guy :) Happy Birthday, Jake!

I know, I should be happy (and I am for the most part). It's just kind of sad to think how quickly the time goes. He's my youngest child, and now he's all excited to go off to college and then on a mission for our church. *gulp* Enjoy your kids when they're little...they grow up too fast!

Annette's family is going through some changes, too. Her son is getting married tomorrow...that's her third to get married. So, she has an exciting, busy few days to look forward to.

So, after we're both finished being emotional with our families growing and changing...we'll get busy and release some new designs. We both have Dig-Ette-al Collections that will soon be ready to go in the shop. We'll post here as soon as we put them online.

5 comments:

Kris Mazy Fullmer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS KIT!!!

Jess said...

I really like the colors in this kit!

Lorelei said...

Wonderful collection - Will it include any lacrosse items? I have so many lacrosse pictures to scrap with my 2 boys.

Fayette said...

Lorelei,

I haven't included any sports images with this collection. That doesn't mean you can't use it for Lacrosse photos! I have a ton of them too...and I'd definitely use this set. There are lots of stars, metal doohickeys, leather strips, brush stroke backgrounds, and just lots of macho kind of designs. Now that I've completely told you what's in it, I'd better hurry and finish it so that I can get it in the shop!

Fayette said...

Lorelei, Your comment inspired me a bit :) I didn't add any new embellishments to my latest kit, but I did throw in a few sports related titles...that should make it a bit easier to use for your lacrosse layouts. Do you have any terms in particular that you'd like to use for your pages? I'm always open to suggestions!