The Ettes and Company

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking Ahead . . .

Annette and I are both working away here, but trying to squeeze some time in to enjoy the GORGEOUS spring weather. I have spent HOURS working in my flower gardens the past few days. Yes...they were THAT bad, and I'm still not done. But hey, it's beautiful outside, so I love it. That was my way to celebrate Earth Day this morning :) We hope you'll do something "good for the earth" today too!

Looking ahead, we have LOTS going on! Annette has THREE new Collections that she's working on. She'll have a sneak peek of those when the release gets closer.

We have some GREAT things planned for National Scrapbooking Day, so be sure to check our blog and website to join in the fun. We'll be having a scavenger hunt, giving away prizes, discounts, freebies and even some contests/challenges . . . so be sure to join us.

Also, as part of National Scrapbooking Day, I'll be teaching a class here in Utah at the Happiness is Scrapbooking Seminar. Unfortunately, Annette can't join me this time. I haven't "gone solo" for a long time, so it will be weird to teach without the "other Ette" :) The ladies that run this seminar are fantastic, and put so much work into it. If you're local, you should register and join us for a lot of fun. I'll be teaching on Saturday morning...and then hurrying home to oversee the NSD activities and contests on the website :)

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Yay! Can't wait for the Ette's national scrapbook day festivities!!

Joyce Williams said...

Hi Fayette... Thanks for mentioning our Happiness Is Scrapbooking seminar in Roy, Utah on National Scrapbooking Day next week. We are sooooooo excited to have you coming to teach a class and tell us all about the Ette's And Company. we are so honored. We still have a few spots left if any of your followers will like to join us.

dweber said...

Wish I lived in Utah! I'd be there for sure! Good luck and can't wait for the NSD activities!