The Ettes and Company

Saturday, November 7, 2009

FINAL DSD Freebie!

Here it is, the final freebie for the day. I decided to try to have all of them posted close to 9:30 here, so that our friends in timezones ahead of us didn't have to stay up half the night. Btw...I'll leave the freebies active tomorrow, so tell your friends to come and download them while they can and take advantage of our DSD sale! (lol...I know, NOW I tell you that!)

Ok...here's the mini kit that I designed. If you put the papers and embellishments from Annette's freebie from earlier today with these that I designed, you'll notice that they all coordinate. That's not a coincidence. Hey...we're designers with more years of experience than we want to admit....we kind of thought this out *snicker* Anyway, enjoy...and share your creations with us in the gallery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the cute items! You girls are Awesome! Craftychick