The Ettes and Company

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sign Up for our Newsletter!

We admit it, we've felt a little bit of a "disconnect" since we moved our shop to Pickleberrypop. Don't worry, we LOVE it there...but we miss the interaction we had with our customers & friends through our website. So, upon the suggestion of a couple of our CT members (thanks MaryRuth & JoannaE) we've decided to start our newsletter again!

Unfortunately, our subscriber list was deleted from our service. Soooooooo, I'm asking that you sign up for our newsletter again, and confirm your subscription. Just click the link below or the one in our sidebar to sign up. Be sure to click the link in the confirmation email you'll receive to verify your subscription.
I'll be sending out a newsletter later this week, and we'd hate to have you miss out on it!

Btw...did I mention that if you sign up for our newsletter, we'll make it worth your while? ;) Yeah, yeah....we like to take care of our customers! Sign up & confirm your subscription by December 18, and we'll have a little goodie for our newsletter subscribers! So, tell all of your scrapping friends, and have them sign up too!

Now, on to some fun stuff. I thought I'd show you some layouts that some of the PBP CT members have done with my Hip Christmas designs.

This layout was created by Julie (Mother Bear). First of all, aren't those the most adorable pics? I love her style...I swear every single one of her layouts goes into my "favorites"!

This layout was created by a new member of the PBP CT - La'Shawn (shawnbear). Again, the photo is just too precious - love the journaling. And well, I'm kinda partial to the designs :P I LOOOOVE her use of the acrylic frame and all of the stacked elements!

This last layout was created by Kaye (nockosh) from the PBP CT. The background paper isn't from Hip Christmas, but I loved her layout so much that I wanted to share it anyway. Hey, even I know that people mix & match designs ;)


I'd love to feature some of your layouts....so share them with us! You can upload them to our gallery at PBP or to our FaceBook Page.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Loved the newsletter! Great job!