The Ettes and Company

Friday, January 30, 2009

Did Someone Ask About Paper Products?

Many of you have asked if we're going to produce any paper products. Well, the answer is "YES & NO" :) We're not planning to release a paper product line from The Ettes & Company, but we've done some freelance design work for other companies in the industry. The samples above show some projects that we designed for a little company called Stamping Station.

Here's a link that will show you several of Annette's kits, and a couple of mine: https://www.scrapbookcustoms.com/products.php?PHPSESSID=e8ef396860ccdd75cf8f9fe66bba5541

Annette designed the Baby Blessing, Baptism Boy, Baptism Girl, Missionary Kit and Wedding Kit. My kits that are shown are the Christmas Scrapbook Kit and the Custom School Senior Albums (both of these have customizeable sticker sheets, meaning that you can put the titles of your choice on the sticker sheet.)

The travel set is also "customizeable", (you can put the destination titles of your choice on the sticker sheet). I don't believe the sticker is online yet, but you can see the papers here: http://www.stampingstation.com/Brown-Grid-P3579.aspx

Here are a couple of other links where you can see a line of stickers that Annette and I designed for them.

http://www.stampingstation.com/Chasing-Waterfalls-Sticker-P3826C317.aspx

The Family History Kit isn't online yet, but it's one of my favorites that I've done for them, so I thought I'd show it to you anyway :)

So, you can see that we haven't given up on paper products...we're just not putting out our own line right now :)

4 comments:

allreddesign said...

Wahoooooooo! I love the Family History set, actually I love them all, but always have loved both of your guys' designs. Congrats!

MaryRuth said...

These are SOOO cute!!! Are any of them going to be offered digitally... lol... I know, hard to please everyone. :)

I especially love the Baby Blessing and Family History set.

So cute!!

Jo said...

I am so excited to see these!!! (You know it will take a miracle for me to completely switch to digital.) I've had such a hard time finding something to replace my need for cute kits. These are adorable. I love having the ability to have them custom printed with my family members' name. What a fabulous idea!
I see 3 I need immediately...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Britt said...

I would love......family history and missionary in digital! I can NEVER find anything digital for missionaries.