The Ettes and Company

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This week . . .

. . .we will be adding several new goodies to The Ettes & Company shopping cart. Here's a little sneak peek.





As you can see, I've been VERY busy using the goodies from our "That's What Friends Are For" Collection. Don't panic, if you didn't get to download all of the freebies, they'll be in the shopping cart, along with a set of "Click" Pages. I've also created a HUGE "Click" Page ABC Book using this same collection. I'm going to have to make one for each of my grandkids!

And, just to give equal time to Annette's cute little grandson, here's a peek at something that she's adding to the shopping cart this week.



Little Skylan has such beautiful eyes (and I won't make any comments here about how cute my grandkids are *snicker* :) You should start seeing these items show up in the shopping cart later tonight and tomorrow...make sure you stop by! :) I'll post again here on the blog when they're accessible!

Just as a reminder, the gallery should be ready in a few days (if I stop asking my poor IT hubby to work more miracles). So, we hope you're creating layouts to share with us there. I'll post a call for layouts here with some simple rules when the gallery goes live. It won't be too long :)

And no...we haven't forgotten about our "big announcement". It will be coming before too long. Thanks for being patient!

1 comment:

Jaime Benavides said...

I'm so excited and can't wait to see whatelse you have in store for all of us...Keep it coming ladies!